Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fall "Thinking of You"


When I made yesterday's card, I had heat embossed & hand-cut these leaves with the intention of putting them behind the ribbon.  But, I decided it was too much, and opted not to use them.  But, I didn't want my hard work to go to waste, so I created this card to use those leaves.  I think it turned out nice.  It's a pretty simple card, besides the fussy cutting, but because of the variety of patterns and layers it looks pretty fancy.  The paper and the leaf stamps are retired.  But we there are some pretty papers and stamps coming out in a month that would be perfect for creating this card.  The "thinking of you" stamp is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  And the banner tails were cut with my most frequently used punch: the Banner Triple Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover